If I think too much I realise, that I know nothing. I have nothing original to say. I just let myself ramble on. Enjoy the bumpy, scenic hay-cart ride that is my soliloquy.

Apr 11, 2012

Just Fuck OFF


I am seriously so over people getting all up in my face. No matter how much I try to stay the fuck away from everyone and mind my own business, people insist on dragging me into/blaming me for their shit.

You know what? When you do drag me into some bullshit and are rude and patronising, I don't have to take it. I will call you out. And when I do, Don't act so fucking surprised and offended, just think about what you are saying before you fucking say it. Not every thought that pops into your head needs to be vocalised, you aren't that indispensable.

Also when you have done and continue to do something that is a huge middle finger to our supposed friendship, trying to desensitise me by mass exposure to the negative stimuli and then acting surprised when I'm still not 'over it' yet, is just a asshole move to pull.

Stop trying to force me to be okay with something that I'm not, and stop trying to bring it into my home.

And generally, the fact that I am avoiding talking to you probably means I don’t want to talk to you because I find you repugnant. So back the fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy.