I haven't felt this happy in a while. Despite being unable to find work everything seems to be going so well.
I've come out as asexual and in doing so admitted the possibility to myself. Everyone has been so supportive and I finally feel content and at peace with myself. I don't have to pretend anymore. I have a beautiful home, a gorgeous dog to lavish love on and all the time in the world to draw and spend time with people I care about.
I had such an amazing day yesterday and I still feel a warm happy glow from it. Tomorrow I am going to meet some other asexuals in Perth for lunch. It will be really interesting to share with them, I didn't realise there would be others locally! Next weekend there is a party out of town so there will be a roadtrip and hopefully laughs and lots of fun.
Everything just feels so good!
:) Awesome!
ReplyDelete:D
DeleteCongratulations on coming out! I hope your new adventures bring you splendid possibilities with many great friends!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I hope so too!
DeleteIt's amazing how great you can feel despite the many reasons to not feel good. That in and of itself makes me happy, adding to my already happiness. From the looks of it, you relate. :)
ReplyDelete